KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy

Elite Member
Auckland

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: CL and ES

Real Account

Vk trades live account and i am not VK so please channel all your questions to VK

VK is a good teacher and an honest man and he does offer free trial for people to check him and his system out.

Sharmas

tradermark2009 View Post
Thank you....I know, I was more or less leaving it an open statement since I think when people post stupid unverified numbers without stating either sim or live they are trying to create a holy grail trading method. I can make obscene amount in sim but never have been able to do the same live, due to my risk tolerance in my live account. So calling sim and live trades as the same is where I have an issue, especially in this forum. It proves to me that a trader cannot be accountable as a trader....again in this setting. We all know most good trader can make money in most systems, just by knowing MP/Orderflow. Using previous day/week high volume areas as well previous reversal areas. Again, calling sim/
RT the same in daily numbers is not what this forum should and is about.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix