Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?

Quebec

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

Fat Tails View Post
I think that all concepts in trading are fuzzy. You need to tackle that. I would never trade off fib lines or pivots without additional information, but it definitely helps. Certainly this information has superior precision, if compared to market profile. See chart below.

If 10 traders look at Market Profile, they will all see the same key locations. If 10 traders try to draw some Fibonacci confluence zones the chance is high that most of them will get different levels. That's what i meant.

In my trading plan i often fade a key level as they provide the most reward. Pivot S2 was a good case yesterday on the ES. You can be wrong many times if you take a trade at an extreme. The need for additional information is understandable but there are limits. Many times it's preferable to take a risk without this additional information.