Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?

Elite Member
Berlin, Europe

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Keyboard

Forum Reputation: Legendary

trendisyourfriend View Post

That is one reason why i throwed these Fib lines to the toilet. Since no two traders can't agree on which pivot to look at in order to calculate the next level where price is likely to stall or revert then my common sense told me: why bother about such a fuzzy concept. Work with what is real and can be measured. That's why i now use Market Profile. There is no second guessing with this tool. The Value Area is not predicted but is a developping area where the main actors play. You can extrapolate all other key levels from this developping zone as the session progress.

I think that all concepts in trading are fuzzy. You need to tackle that. I would never trade off fib lines or pivots without additional information, but it definitely helps. Certainly this information has superior precision, if compared to market profile. See chart below.

Attached Thumbnails
Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?-6e-09-10-15-min-12_08_2010.jpg  

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix