Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?

New York

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts, TOS
Favorite Futures: E-mini S&P 500

Trading Systems

I just thought that I would add my 2 cents. When I decided that I wanted to trying day trading I searched for three months before I decided to sign up for one of these so called "Holy Grail" "Earn a living with one point a day" These guys really don't know or understand market dynamics. They just use simple and lagging indee's that don't work.

I stopped trading the system that I had spent thousands on and lost tens of thousands of dollars in nine short months and have studied and learned from others and showing consistent profitabily for the last month or so. I plan on going back to live trading in September if I stay consistent.

Don't throw good money after bad and use the money you would waste on the course and use it for trading capitol. Just take it slow and take your time and practice, practice, practice. This is a business that takes time to build.

I hope this helps!

Cheers
itrade2win