Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?

Market Wizard
Quebec

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: Stage 5 trading/AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

omaha786 View Post
Are NEXGEN rooms free? Any idea what the parameters are for the trigger lines (large and small trigger)?

Large Trigger lines: Close, 80, 20
Small Trigger lines: Close, 20,5
Keltner channel use these:
- ChannelThis(30,3,5,55,EMA,55,none)
- EMA_Colors(Close, 10,20,55)

Add Fat Tail's fibonacci confluence indicator and you get basically the same setup for free.

The big plus in favor of these trigger lines is in that they facilitate the reading of price action. The large trigger acts as a punching bag. The more times it gets punched, the weaker it gets. You can use it to gauge strength vs weakness. The small trigger acts as a momentum indicator and it helps to gauge the strength of momentum. Both are in the same window as price so you can keep focusing on price around these lines. I also use them to fine tune my entries and evaluate where i should place my stop loss.

I have also added to my template the particleOscillator_V7(Close,10,0) along with the TriggerLines they signal good entries that give the trader a positive expectation provided you still use your common sense.

Attached Thumbnails
Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?-nexgen_layout.jpg  

Last edited by trendisyourfriend; August 12th, 2010 at 03:36 PM.
The following 7 users say Thank You to trendisyourfriend for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix