Day Trade to Win - Atlas Line - Experience? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Day Trade to Win - Atlas Line - Experience?

Elite Member
Arkansas

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: TF, 6E, 6B

I purchased ATO a while ago. At the time he posted daily results that look legit to me. Soon after purchasing it I realized his results were not accurate.

A) Some of his winners went more than 5 ES points (several were 6.5) against him before turning into winners, this is fine except his results reported all of his losers to be 5 points!

B) His results never had any slippage, it was not unusual for me to get 1-4 ticks on my losers and he never had any.

C) He always got filled and there were several winners that I didn't get filled on. I know it is possible he was very lucky and got filled most of the time, but I doubt it would happen every single time.

Once I pointed out these items he would not return my emails. I think I sent him over 30 emails proving he wasn't honest with his results. He also stop posting daily results around this same time...

I threatened to take legal action and would have if it didn't cost so much money. I first tried to go through small claims court and they required me to file my claim in person and in the state in which JP operates his business. Not worth for what I paid.

There was one very positive experience that came from this. I have not purchased another "system" and I am so much better off now.

The following 5 users say Thank You to wirechild for this post:

Page generated 2018-10-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix