Day Trade to Win - Atlas Line - Experience? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Day Trade to Win - Atlas Line - Experience?

Elite Member
Calgary, AB

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT, IB, TOS, MC
Broker/Data: IB, Rithmic
Favorite Futures: CL, ES, GC, ZS, ZB

Is this legal? far from ethical for sure...

I've got 3 emails from DTTW, first email stating that here is end of the world since ATO won't be sold anymore beyond end of July 2010.
Second email to extending the sale because of the "overwhelming requests".
3rd one after the original deadline /July 31st/ and than extended deadline /Aug 2nd/ stating ATO is for sale....
?again? I've expected more imagination such as at least using a different name... not the same.

More details quoted from DTTW emails below:

1st email: July 22th an email that ATO sales will expire end of July. "You probably heard, our At The Open (ATO) method is about to meet its quota of traders and will no longer be available after this month (July 2010)."

2nd email: Aug 2nd another email ATO sales are extended for 24 hours because of "Due to the overwhelming requests from people who missed the deadline to buy the ATO, "

3rd email: Aug 10th the latest email with ATO is for sale.

"Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in the Atlas line.

The Atlas line has many uses for day traders, scalpers, trend confirmations, etc.

We create easy tools for traders!

Our next Live Atlas Line Trading Presentation will be held in the next week or so and will allow you to test this great method on ANY MARKET with me, in Real-Time.

This presentation will offer you a view at John Paul's trading screens, with the Atlas line applied on 4-5 markets concurrently. You will experience the Atlas line performing live in front of your eyes, and this is FREE of charge.
"

end the usual blah blah blah + desclaimer

Kind regards,

atata
ps.; Crossed out my name since I do not want to loose out on the emails he is sending... it is sort of entertaining and also very saddening how John Paul is working.

The following user says Thank You to atata for this post:

Page generated 2018-07-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix