Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com)

Market Wizard
Chicago, IL

Futures Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS,FOREX.COM app
Broker/Data: InteractiveBrokers, NinjaTrader Brokerage FOREX.COM, IQFeed
Favorite Futures: The one I'm creating in the present....ES, ZF, ZN, ZB, FX pairs

Forum Reputation: Legendary

djpl8 View Post
I bought the daytradetowin system on a lark. It is a range break-out system and you will lose your a$$ in the long run. Should be called the snake oil daytradetowin system. The Atlas line is more smoke up your behind to take your money! There is no short cut to profits. Study, study, study and study some more to be profitable. In the end this is the only way to become successful in this business.

Hear, hear.

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is an axiomatic fact that while you meditate you are speaking with your own spirit. In that state of mind you put certain questions to your spirit and the spirit answers: the light breaks forth and the reality is revealed.
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix