What programs have you bought? Confess | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What programs have you bought? Confess

Western Slope+Colorado/USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninja
Broker/Data: NinaTrader Brokerage, Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Coffee

Cloudy View Post
Was it any good? Looks like some kind of price action method?

It's totally price and no indicators. It's like anything, it's all about consistency. He works with you one on one for a year or so, he'll teach you the setups and money/trade management concepts. It's up to you to build a system that works for you and fits into your lifestyle. My biggest downfall with the approach was trading through draw downs, which you will have with any system or method. I have definitely grown in the last couple years and I feel I am closer to becoming a professional. I know that he has had some students who have done incredibly well, and others who haven't been able to make the approach work and went on to something else. As for me, it's not really been a failure on anyone else but myself. He definitely does not sell a system or a package, simply just a method that you can apply to your own chosen markets and time frames.

“Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.”
-Arthur Ashe
The following user says Thank You to DropD for this post: