Trading the Jam way | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading the Jam way

Juno Beach

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja and TS
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures / Matt
Favorite Futures: multiple

trendisyourfriend View Post
From what i heard they are doing a good job for a starter. I think the owner was a student of NexGen in his past life. They copied some of their indicators and got rid of the Fibonacci confluence zones and probably improved the NexGen methodology overall putting more emphasis on the mental process. It's always interesting to see where all these companies come from. Many of these cies are just offspring of other courses on the net.

Trend,

Yes you are correct, I was in the Nexgen room and that is what prompted me to start my own room. I watched a lot of students struggle and to embarrassed to say anything in the room, they would just quietly go away. Nexgen does a great job, don't get me wrong, but we wanted to focus on more psychology, consistency and trading plans.

As far as indicators, we have not taken anything from Nexgen at all, I am a technical analyst with 16 years of experience of study, and MTA level 1, will finish probably next couple years.

Sincerely,

Jam