eminipicks.com feedback | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminipicks.com feedback

Trading Apprentice
miami florida

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES

I subscribed to eminipicks about 18 months ago, having access to the indicators and trading room. I find the decision points and line indicator quite accurate and I believe it has an edge in the S&P e-Mini market. The room has value, too, insofar as charts are posted with the indicator plots and the moderator has a DOM clearly showing the limit orders, stops and profit targets. It's not a very sexy place, with lots of hype and action and quite frankly I appreciate the lack of promotional marketing. It's a serious and very transparent room with all questions answered in a straightforward manner. Losses are owned without excuses and wins aren't "high fived."

At the end of the day, the bottom line is, well, the bottom line and eminipicks is profitable for me and a nice addition to other setups I have in my trading bag.

Like any other vendor service give it a free try before you buy and conduct satisfactory due diligence, making certain it is appropriate for your trading and financial goals.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix