Amp futures no longer supporting ninjatrader? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Amp futures no longer supporting ninjatrader?

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

t0030tr View Post
I purchased my lifetime license prior to this date, but it was for an IB connection. I later added a multi broker license, although I am not positive of the date. I just opened an AMP account last week. I am wondering if I will be able to use my NT over there as like most of us, I am heavily vested with indicators for NT.

NinjaTrader is no longer available at AMP for new customers after March 10th, 2015. Since you purchased a Lifetime license prior to that date you are grandfathered and eligible to switch your license from Interactive Brokers to CQG for use at AMP. Anyone who purchased a NinjaTrader license after the aforementioned date is not eligible to use NinjaTrader at AMP.

That being said, NinjaTrader does not approve, authorize or endorse AMPís continued use of our brand and trademarks for marketing purposes on their websites. It misleads the public into thinking that the NinjaTrader platform is available for new accounts at AMP. We have asked AMP repeatedly to remove our content but they have refused to do so.

The following 3 users say Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: