Amp futures no longer supporting ninjatrader? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Amp futures no longer supporting ninjatrader?

Detroit, Michigan, USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7 w/EW and MG
Favorite Futures: CL and ES (sometimes)

I purchased my lifetime license prior to this date, but it was for an IB connection. I later added a multi broker license, although I am not positive of the date. I just opened an AMP account last week. I am wondering if I will be able to use my NT over there as like most of us, I am heavily vested with indicators for NT. I will be very upset if I am forced to use a certain set of brokers as I was never told by NT that I would only be able to use a specific broker. Can anyone in the know weigh in here?

Thanks

mattz View Post
This is my understanding, if you have a CQG,Rithmic and TT license purchased before July 2014, you can switch brokers.
Any CQG license purchased before March 10 2015, you will be able to switch to another broker who can enable CQG.
I do agree that over time it will dwindle, but on the same token the use of other platforms would grow as well, now that you have so many free platforms with similar features.

Matt

There is a risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.