eminiplayer.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminiplayer.com

Elite Member
Irvine

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: emini

I am new to eminiplayer but at this short time Awais was really helpful and kind to me for assisting my questions and trying to help me to figure out the Emini market.. He is giving support resistance levels every day and explain his reasoning so that you can understand why these points are important.. I tried lots of different vendors or training rooms but Awais is totally different in my opinion.. He also has zone indicator for platforms which makes the drawing of support resistance lines easy on the chart mostly automatically.. I also tried his live room and it was also very well informed and graphs, exits and entry points are clear.. One disadvantage maybe in the living room is that there is no live trade only entry and exit points so you can not see DOM to verify if this actions can really return profits but that is ok if you listen carefully, you can trade by yourself and see results mostly positive as I can say.. Overall my experience is very good so far with eminiplayer..

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix