eminipicks.com feedback | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminipicks.com feedback

Elite Member
canada

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: NQ

I want to ask Joseph, Bonnie and Charlie a few questions and then I'll state my opinion of their services. Hopefully they are forthcoming of the answers.

Did you have to give power of attorney to them for them to trade your account? What was left of the aaccount int he end?

JNguyen View Post
Stay away from them... Joseph, Charlie, and Bonnie.

I signed up with their Eminipicks Block trades in September 2014. Here's what Joseph promised: "The monthly cost per 4 lot will be $500 and comes with this guarantee. If we do not at least quadruple the fee amount every month after commissions and fees you don't pay. Period. In other words a minimum of $2000 in net profits or my trading fee is waived."

My trading account with them was drawn down month by month. When profit goals were again not met in December, I requested a refund of the December trading fee paid and got nothing. No reply to my multiple emails asking for my refund. Too bad for me... don't let it happen to you.

-Jack

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix