trading hundreds of contract everyday? Real or no Real? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

trading hundreds of contract everyday? Real or no Real?

Trading Apprentice
california los angeles

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: interactive broker
Favorite Futures: ES

TheTradeSlinger View Post
@JoeMich, Lak is as real as it gets.

He's not a teacher or a guru or anything like that, just a guy that trades and enjoys what he does.

I was in your shoes a few years ago, doubting his trading and videos. I came to realize that the doubt was a form of trying to comfort myself from the idea that someone out there was so much better than I was and making it look easy. Oh, a guy making hundreds of thousands in a day while I'm trading my hardest and losing hundreds (if not thousands some days)? Gotta be fake, yep, gotta be fake. It's a false comfort we as humans can delude ourselves into thinking/believing.

The more I got to know Lak through his videos and livestreaming, the more I realized that I can achieve whatever I want to achieve with my trading, it just takes hard work that very few people will ever put in the effort to make it happen.

Lak has put in the hard work and has made it happen for himself and his family on a scale unimaginable to the average losing/break even trader.

You are quite lucky to be watching the livestream actually, he's not been livestreaming for a year or so and just came back last week.

Watch his videos/streams with an eye to price action, levels, support/resistance to get the most out of them.

As Lak says: Learn to read a chart, and then trust yourself. That's all there is to it.

(PS: the trusting yourself part is the hardest in my opinion)

he only stream for a short while after he had made a chunk of $$$, I will definitely keep watching. BTW I actually hope he is real.

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix