The Rational Trader trading room/ system | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Rational Trader trading room/ system

Elite Member
Prospect, KY. USA

Futures Experience: None
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: Infinity
Favorite Futures: /CL

I got to thinking about this new price structure.

I stumbled on to TRT about this time a year ago and clearly remember him saying his price structure is based on helping folks learn to trade and how expensive other live trading rooms are, and how the common person starting out trading can't afford them.

Let's do some simple math. 30 folks are in the room at 100.00 each is 3000.00 month income. That same 30 folks is now 6000.00 month income.

I understand there's expense associated with this income etc.

I'm fairly certain there's more than 30 people in the room then and now. So is this about teaching or income ??

I started a thread in Sierra Chart about using Jeff Augen's standard deviation/ price spikes. If TRT interests you, this study may perhaps be of use, especially for the price.

And to think of it, eminiaddict (D Halsey) who has the same philosophy of helping folks learn to trade still has the same price per month - his live trading room is more than three/ four hours a day.

Anyway, food for thought

-William

The following user says Thank You to WilleeMac for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix