I need to know how to keep my trading data private from brokers etc. How??? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

I need to know how to keep my trading data private from brokers etc. How???

Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TWS
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Stocks

oathmark1 View Post
Oh, even the exchange. Okay

And I am going to look for opportunities to manage other people's money. That's the fastest way up to the top. It's all leverage, and the more leverage the more take home.

I would not worry too much about whether your broker is trying to reverse-engineer your system. Brokers allow you to facilitate trades and do not like risk on their balance sheets. Thus, a broker will be more concerned with the commissions they can earn from you than trying to figure out how your systems work. It is very difficult for an exchange to reverse-engineer your systems, as they do not see who the underlying broker clients are when orders are placed.

Regarding attracting OPM, I refer you Big Mike's post over here - https://futures.io/traders-hideout/37880-day-trading-indicators-systems-bull-bear-trends.html#post543718 - in response to some of your other queries.

You need to do a lot more research on the regulatory side of things before you even consider trading OPM unless you wish to be barred from trading OPM for life.

The following 3 users say Thank You to grausch for this post: