1st Trading Tools Market Profile for Multicharts (1st-tradingtools.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

1st Trading Tools Market Profile for Multicharts (1st-tradingtools.com)

Trading Apprentice
India

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TS/MC
Favorite Futures: NF,Oil,NatGas

swisstrader View Post
Darshiit,
you can get the functions as closed code and locked to your MultiCharts licensed UserID. Then you can write your own strategy because I refer in the function outputs the VAH, VAL and POC values if you want. But I guess in regarding to your private message to me in this forum that your goal is an other one ;-). I'm sorry, no open code! Sold MC code is secure, TS is always crackable. And MC platform is much much better than TS (my personal opinion).
-swisstrader

Well , I picked a wrong SwissTrader then LOL.

Thanks for the info regarding indicators. May take trial some day when I dont get my code to function the way I want it to be and may be I may purchase it.

But one more thing , " If it can be constructed , for sure it can be destructed. "

Best luck ,
Darshiit

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix