KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy

Elite Member
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT, MT4, Jigsaw
Broker/Data: Continuum
Favorite Futures: ZB, ZN

Pedro40 View Post
Collective2.com a site where one can establish a trading record without using real money. But anyone who is running a chatroom should be obligatory because:

1. It is cheap advertisement.
2. It gives some credibility and record to show even though it is simulated trades.
3. People could subscribe to the system and automatically follow it.
4. Extra profit from subscribers...

etc.etc.

Now if the system is a fake one, there is a very obvious reason why not to have the system listed on C2....

After reading the responses from the last few hours, I am 100% sure the guy is fake and he is manipulating the results...

Too good to be true, so it is not....

I`m not a tech kinda guy, so I have no clue if NT results can be altered (I am guessing they could be if someone had knowledge or skills to do so)

I have seen his trades on screen, including a CL trade yesterday that was +$2300ish (can`t remember exact number) which he closed just before oil inventories.

Regardless ... Everyone has their opinions and I happen to like his methods, so I joined his room. Pretty simple thought process there actually.

He is listed here:
Top Ranked Performers - Investing.com

Number 5 of All and number 2 on ETFs .. relevant to day trading futures .. maybe, maybe not ..

The following user says Thank You to spideysteve for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix