KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy

Elite Member
Roswell, GA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Futures

Forexoil View Post
Ok I had a trial for a couple of days.

I could not see any sign of a Dom or real trading profit loss sheet.. What I heard was lots of " this level could be a reversal " - and then a few seconds later after it kept going in the same direction( not reversing) " are you in profit" and so on. Confusing- yes. Vague, yes. A con - not sure yet but...

Today we get a letter showing some sort of trading matrix showing a dozen profitable trades, but whether this has any basis in the room I have no idea.

Not sure I can be bothered spending another hour in this chat room, but let's see what the cheer leaders say on this thread say. maybe there is a Dom in another hidden screen that didn't show on my computer -I am on holiday and using a laptop..

That was my experience as well. It's quite obvious that the same frequent "rah-rah" posters in this thread are shills. I kinda knew it but I was bored so I said "what the hell".

The following user says Thank You to Sazon for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-12 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix