KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy

Elite Member
Auckland

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: CL and ES

Greed

How much is too much
If you are greedy even 10k a day wont be enough

How many times you end up nicely in green and greed takes over and you give it all and plus some back to the market.

As VK teaches and preachers daily...

Did you get paid today or did you pay?

If you got paid today - it is because of those who broke their rules!

If you paid today - it is because you break the rules and you will continue to pay until you will decide to follow the rules.

To get paid tomorrow all we have to do is wait for those who break the rules and the stock market is filled with 98% of traders who break their rules so it should be another easy day for us.

I have a great and easy job because 98% of traders lose money in the stock market.
If 98% of traders would follow the rules - no one would be making any money and that would make my job much harder. I think I would want to be a lawyer then.

Sharmas

Pedro40 View Post
I don't think that is a good policy. Once nicely in profits, he could comfortably trade more and set the stop at breakeven so at the most loss he wouldn't make money for that day.

Some days are just better than the others and there are plenty of opportunities...

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix