KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy

Elite Member
Auckland

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: CL and ES

Accountability

Hi Ironman

So far VK is the only Trading Room that sends End of Day Trading Summary
VK sends this straight after the trading session and once he makes his daily Goal he wont get sucked into taking extra trades.

Here is part of what he sends through

If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done.
Strategy performance today.

Stealth, speed and discipline ! You follow the rules you get paid!

Starting in Januarry I will be going back to trading at 8 am.

Uraaaa, uraaaaa - nice comeback today with +$1,410 in TF and DAX
I told you i'll be back.

DAX +$1076
TF +$334
NQ
GC
CL

Total for the day at +$1,410

If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done.

Follow the TREND not so called "Experts"

VK

ironman07 View Post
Was wondering if there are any updates from previous posters Sharmas and Steve regarding Kongzana? I'm in central time zone so 5 am is quite early to follow this method and was wondering if the trading day is finished? After watching are you able to enter the trades before they trigger? thanks in advance

Attached Thumbnails
KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy-cf820164-553e-4fd7-98fd-770bd52e8731.jpg   KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy-cdca88d9-5654-4a8f-9d37-d083518b7cd4.jpg   KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy-3303ccd5-ac26-4cc6-b895-c5266cbc91ed.jpg  

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix