Free Trial of STAR-ES Automatic | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Free Trial of STAR-ES Automatic

Elite Member
glostrup, denmark

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom platform
Broker/Data: CQG
Favorite Futures: Futures, Options, Stocks

fiverr View Post
Ktrader and Kevindog,

I totally agreed with the both of you. Can you provide me with some feedback on this trading system that I posted a while back?

https://futures.io/traders-hideout/37773-emini-s-p-500-strategy-performance-report-benchmark.html

I looked at the thread, and I can't say anything meaningful with the information provided.

You do ask about its performance compared to other strategies:

How does it compare to the goals you set up before starting development?

Do you have any form of reliable statistics telling you 5$ pr RT is a reasonable amount for market slippage and mishaps?

If it were my strategy and my testing, the performance report would have shown a loss of approx $130.000, since I use 25$ RT for slippage and mishaps on ES . (I got this number based on experience shared by @kevinkdog - I do not currently have enough statistics of my own)

--ktrader

Last edited by ktrader; December 26th, 2015 at 09:46 AM. Reason: fixed loss calculation
The following user says Thank You to ktrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix