Friendly vendor competition? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Friendly vendor competition?

Elite Member
Monterey, CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: CL

fiverr View Post
Dionysus,

A while back I started the post below to challenge some of the members here. I believe that it was a baby step just to compare each other performance report. Unfortunately, the discussion did not have a lot of takers. My thoughts were very simple. Lets compare and push each other to develop the best systematic solution possible without any aggressive/compounding money management. Once we have a handful of systems, we can trade them with SIM accounts. Once we have more members involved, we can start a pool/fund to trade the system live.

https://futures.io/traders-hideout/37773-emini-s-p-500-strategy-performance-report-benchmark.html

Howdy Fiverr. . . I will take a look when I'm home and able in a few hours. .

I'm actually trading over 60 systematic strats live on a daily basis, and have been for about half a year now. . ran well over 150 in sim mode for nearly a year before that. . . so I'm not sure how I'd fit in there, but I am intrigued, and promise to take a closer look, I always like the idea of mutually beneficial collab, when/where it can happen. Also, I always love to see people willing to test their mettle on this daunting path, and even more so to see consistent success. . .

My ultimate goal is a bit diff in that I'm attempting to create a system to create systems, as opposed to just a few winning systems. . and my god is it tricky. : )

That being said, I'm enjoying every minute. Well, most minutes. . heh.

I'll get back to you shortly

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix