eminipicks.com feedback | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminipicks.com feedback

Market Wizard
Cleveland Ohio/United States

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation
Broker/Data: Tradestation, DeCarley, others
Favorite Futures: futures

JNguyen View Post
Stay away from them... Joseph, Charlie, and Bonnie.

I signed up with their Eminipicks Block trades in September 2014. Here's what Joseph promised: "The monthly cost per 4 lot will be $500 and comes with this guarantee. If we do not at least quadruple the fee amount every month after commissions and fees you don't pay. Period. In other words a minimum of $2000 in net profits or my trading fee is waived."

My trading account with them was drawn down month by month. When profit goals were again not met in December, I requested a refund of the December trading fee paid and got nothing. No reply to my multiple emails asking for my refund. Too bad for me... don't let it happen to you.

-Jack

File a complaint with the CFTC. File Complaint or Report Suspicious Activities - CFTC

File a complaint with the FTC: https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

It might not help you, but it might help people down the road.

If you have any questions please send me a Private Message or use the futures.io "Ask Me Anything" thread

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix