Order Flow Analytics (www.orderflowanalytics.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Order Flow Analytics (www.orderflowanalytics.com)

Chicago

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus

It's OK, but over-priced

I had some issue with owner, let's just say he's not looking for any feedback. That said, I want to be fair. Their concepts are solid, once installed the software functions as it should. For me personally, it had a negative result on my trading. It's difficult to "process" a numerical based method during live markets. Second, I would get too committed to past volume clusters... for my trading style and method, I need to stay in the NOW.

Mind you, these are personal issues. It (they) did force me to re-think some market concepts I had... with my own tools, I was able to replicate their tools in a more graphical, summarized way so-to-speak. So, that I'm grateful for...

Net, net: a brand new trader I think could do fine and probably have some success with it. That's a big statement given all the pure S$$t out there (I've tested, bought, demo'd +300 products over the years).

I don't use it, if we could transfer the license cleanly... let me know, I'd give you deal.

The following user says Thank You to tehuff for this post: