KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy

Elite Member
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT, MT4, Jigsaw
Broker/Data: Continuum
Favorite Futures: ZB, ZN

billsingh View Post
Hi VK79 ....I agree VK is decent guy and teach descipline. what about his daily SR levels he sends out. Do you know what are those and how he drives them ????

Thanks in advance
B

I asked .. he will give you the info for $5,000 if you sign a waiver saying you will never divulge the information. If you wanted to spend that kind of $$ you could be in his room for 16 months getting the info, plus indicators and strategies.

HOWEVER ...

Just watching what he does and how he moves the lines around, clearly it is from support/resistance levels that are created near the end of the day which translate into the next day's levels. He also moves them around 10-10:30 (EST) based on new levels. Those levels are created by 1m open range and 30m open range. EXACTLY how, I'm not 100% sure. But his levels are bang on pretty much all the time.

The following user says Thank You to spideysteve for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix