Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Indianapolis, IN USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader TOS Custom
Broker/Data: Several
Favorite Futures: ES CL ZB

JonnyBoy View Post
Does it sound like I am interested in this product from my writing? Not in a million years. I am just saying that with a very simple fix, all this goes away.

I stated that they should do all of this outside of this forum, which was clearly written in my post.

No, it didn't sound like you were interested in the product. It sounded like you were provoking someone to "prove" that what they are marketing is valid. And that's giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you are goading them to prove their worth to someone who makes their living writing online reviews of trading products, which is the way I actually understood your post to read, then it's even worse. They don't owe you that - at all. They would be better off proving (or trying to prove) their worth to their customers or potential customers.