Futurescalper.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futurescalper.com

Durham, NC

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: HyperScalper Dukascopy LMAX
Broker/Data: Dukascopy LMAX
Favorite Futures: Forex

vegasfoster View Post
Ditto, no trial + expensive = serious red flag

Hi, I am the author of the FutureScalper software and would simply like to make a couple of comments:

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

1) Advanced trading software is really not amenable to "free trial" and "demo". [edited]

2) Almost all aspects of this analysis are completely original and innovative. This means one can't really appreciate nor comment on them without an in-depth experience over weeks and even months.

3) One cannot compare "generic" platforms with highly specialized ones. [edited]

4) To claim that micro-scalping cannot be done on a retail basis is certainly not the case. Of course, there are "brute force" co-located scalping engines which are 1 msec or less from the exchanges. [edited]

If software is truly innovative, then at least consider the possibility that you can do things with it, that you previously had not thought possible. Listening for radio waves would be futile without a radio receiver.

No platform has tried to analyze realtime COTn or DOM trends in the way this platform does. Therefore, it's at least possible, isn't it, that radically different capabilities could emerge.

Of course, in conclusion, I would never say that trading could ever be easy. Also, nobody's aggressively pushing this platform, for which there are only a couple dozen client users. My motivation in offering it, is to share new technology with traders who feel it can help them in their work.

Thanks for allowing me make a few comments, and please keep an open mind about trading.

Last edited by Big Mike; July 30th, 2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: removed self-promotional wording
The following 6 users say Thank You to FutureScalper for this post: