Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

East Bend

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MetaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures, Oil, Gold, NQ

re: statements

No - I only work with people that I trust. I don't trust Mr. Moore.

On every occasion and at every opportunity we were lied to, misled, and treated like vermin. I explained to Mr. Moore that my personal trading record (we trade our own funds using our own systems derived from the software) wasn't proof positive that the method works - as he couldn't verify if I was actually using my system as outlined in the reviews.

I sent 5 customers to him who were willing to provide their account results. As this doesn't tie in with his business model (he can't get a percentage of a sale that was already made), these customers were ignored. Ultimately Johnny, we teach (as is taught here at BMT/IO) that trading is a personal journey - and no 2 customers use the software the same way. By referring customers to him, I wanted the community at TS.org to see what their experiences as an end user would be as opposed to someone like me who sees the signals day in and day out for 7 years. This was rejected.

We've been told just now that our customers would be allowed to post their results on the page. As of now (3 hours later) those posts haven't been approved......We'll see.

Thanks for your interest and involvement John. If you want to connect off forum, let me know.

M

Please send me a Private Message if you have any questions about BTTFT services
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BTTFT Michael for this post: