Target Trader (www.proequitytrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Target Trader (www.proequitytrader.com)

Just starting out...
USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: TF & ES

Hey! Yeah, I trade their system.
I was concerned about the 10 tick stop at the beginning and tested a 5 tick stop, which just didn't work (in my opinion). The TF is so volatile and needs a bit of room to do its thing. I didn't trade the ES for very long when I first began because it just moved too slow and I prefer to be done before the first report. But, 8 or 10 seems to be a good stop. I have been using a trailing stop on the TF and it is working awesome. Sometimes it will stop me at 3 ticks profit, other times I'll take 10+. My stop is set at 10 ticks and moves up to 1 when it hits 3 and trails 2 behind the profit. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I was chopped so the stop is not much of a concern to me. But, I also play super safe with my trailing stop and eliminate being chopped by having such a close trailer.
Wow, it is late! Hope that made sense. :-)

Page generated 2018-10-19 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix