KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy

Elite Member
Auckland

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: CL and ES

Room

Team

I would like to say that Valdemar -VK... is one of a kind a very decent and great trader and an excellent teacher. Its a rare qualities nowadays as most rooms want your money and nothing to show for.

There is no pressure to buy and he genuinely tries to help everyone in the room and also out of the room in his own time without any conditions.

He has strict rules and he follows it in all his trades.

If you got paid today - it is because of those who broke their rules!

If you paid today - it is because you break the rules and you will continue to pay until you will decide to follow the rules.

To get paid tomorrow all we have to do is wait for those who break the rules and the stock market is filled with 98% of traders who break their rules so it should be another easy day for us.

He sends the Algos before the start of US session and then sends end of the day summary to show where he took trades based on his rules.

He has made money every day I have been in the room and has answered many of my questions.

His method might not suite everyone but what real matters is that he does bring bacon home so to speak...

Well done VK for running an honest and open room with a very clear view of helping traders.

Sharmas

Last edited by sharmas; November 4th, 2015 at 06:13 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to sharmas for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix