Fibonacci Queen | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Fibonacci Queen

San Jose, Ca

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: Something moving

Fat Tails View Post
Don't apologize. The thread so far has proved quite useful. I had not heard of Mark Braun and Scott Barney before, so this will give me some new ideas.

If somebody is running a trading room or a website, she probably is a saleswoman, so let it be. TradeTheMarkets has a flashy website, the services and indicators they sell are ways overpriced. But the book John Carter has written is a no-nonsense book, which is an excellent introduction to trading for beginners.

Marketing does not a-priori exclude substance. But again, we are adults, so let everybody decide whether it is worth listening to Carolyn or not.

yes, no need to apologize and I understand the concern of her relationship with TTM. I would have never suggested the webinar if I felt that what would be presented was a sales pitch or not useful. I didn't want to get into the garbage of the trading education business when I suggested the webinar. I was just putting something out there that I thought may be useful, helpful or of interest to some.

I don't benefit in any way shape or form by recommending her webinar. My only two purposes on futures.io (formerly BMT) forum is to help myself and to help others.

I think perception is a funny thing. I bought the Carter book, but felt different than fat tails did. I felt that there was some useful information in the book, but for the most part was just a way for Carter to get people interested in his indicators.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to David_R for this post: