Fibonacci Queen | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Fibonacci Queen

Market Wizard
Berlin, Europe

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Keyboard

Don't apologize. The thread so far has proved quite useful. I had not heard of Mark Braun and Scott Barney before, so this will give me some new ideas.

If somebody is running a trading room or a website, she probably is a saleswoman, so let it be. TradeTheMarkets has a flashy website, the services and indicators they sell are ways overpriced. But the book John Carter has written is a no-nonsense book, which is an excellent introduction to trading for beginners.

Marketing does not a-priori exclude substance. But again, we are adults, so let everybody decide whether it is worth listening to Carolyn or not.

rassi View Post
David, I appreciate your pointing that out and I'm sorry if I have taken this thread off at a tangent, I just don't believe learning from a saleswoman is the best policy, most of her videos are concerned with trying to sell TTM stuff (as she is now owned by them) I didn't want anyone (newbies esp) getting sucked in by some one as genuine as a 20$ rolex made in asia.