NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Chicago IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

SARdynamite View Post
@NinjaTrader

I like your brokerage features as a whole although as a european (sorry for not being sorry ^^) it is too much oriented on the anglosaxon world, which can represent a miss to some ambitions

(When) Are you planning to add more global indices futures in a near future ?
like the FSMI (swiss indice from Eurex exchange that you already carry), IBEX35 (spanish one from Meffrv), FCE (/CAC) (french from Matif), SPI (australian on ASX), HSI (Hong Kong from HKFE). Do

I would add that it would be nice that your demo Continuum feed would get even to the live environment and offer live quotes (not only historical data) for all the contracts your brokerage firms has to offer. For instance, on the top of my head, the Z (LFZ) footsie100 future has no realtime data. There may be other ones in that situation. Prolly there is a cost savings explanation or else ?

We are working towards offering some additional global exchanges. In fact, we just began offering the Cac40 for customers at Phillip Capital (and expect to have this available at Dorman very soon), which we communicated in our Client Newsletter earlier this week. Additional exchanges are on the horizon!

As for the demo, this is simply a limitation of the data provider but there may be reasons besides cost savings (exchanges may have rules prohibiting it). However, with a live funded account, you would be able to see real-time data and trade in a simulated account.

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.
The following 2 users say Thank You to NT Brokerage for this post: