Fibonacci Queen | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Fibonacci Queen

Berlin, Europe

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Keyboard

rassi View Post
I don't want to go into specifics but I would avoid her like the plague. Her concepts are sound but mark braun Mark Braun - Market Geometry or scott carney Welcome to HarmonicTrader.com are miles better imho.

Found this on the www.harmonictrader.com Website. It is a book by Scott Carney, which he offers as a free download, so it is not an illegal copy. It has 300 pages, and I just read the first 200 in 10 minutes. The information content is not very dense. I might take some more time for the last 100 pages, as they present harmonic patterns, and I am interested in his views. In my opinion the book does not favorably compare with the books of Carolyn Boroden and Robert Miner.

Scott Carney has also recently published two books on Harmonic Trading with FT press, so it should not be crap.

Attached: PDF-File. I had to zip it, because it exceeds the allowed 20 MByte for PDF files.

Attached Files
Register to download File Type: zip The HarmonicTrader.zip (2.44 MB, 209 views)
The following 2 users say Thank You to Fat Tails for this post: