Fibonacci Queen | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Fibonacci Queen

San Jose, Ca

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: Something moving

Fat Tails View Post
For $ 44.07 you can buy her book, but you have to read it yourself.

Amazon.com: Fibonacci Trading: How to Master the Time and Price Advantage (9780071498159): Carolyn Boroden: Books

The book is good, although I prefer the book of Robert C.Miner, who was her teacher. But Miner's book is more expensive it will cost you $ 44.10

Amazon.com: High Probability Trading Strategies: Entry to Exitů

Yes, you can get the books instead or as well. I have both of them myself, but sometimes seeing someone talk through the methodology is helpful. I found Carolyn's book to be very good as well. Its easy to read and she explains things clearly.

I don't know which book is better. Miner gets into Elliot wave albeit a simplified form. Personally, I think EW complicates things. I think the book is good and worth reading if you like fibs etc. I also felt that the book was geared towards the Dynamic Trader software even though he does mention indicators that can take the place of the DT Osc.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote