Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

prague, czech republic

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, MT4
Broker/Data: LMAX
Favorite Futures: DAX, Gold, Euro

Tymbeline View Post
I'd hope so! How long would they survive, investing in people's trading abilities without having any "little rules" for their funded traders to stick to? (And how long would you survive, trading your own account, without having your own "little rules"?).

Why is that relevant to you? It's not your money. You can trade 5 lots and keep 80% of the profits you make. Surely that's more relevant?

I think the biggest concern here is that LTP/Funded rules are different from combine rules, and some of them significantly. I wonder it is so that more strict ltp/funded rules won't deter some traders from taking a part in the combine program.

Overall rules make sense, however geared heavily towards scalping. Intra-day swing traders might see a lot of disadvantages with regards to some particular rules. % winning days, longevity of trades have no sense what so ever, since they don't promote any better style of traders, rather invoke rule-dodging tactics, we have seen it again and again.

Trade to live. Not live to trade.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote