The Trader Formula Chris Dunn | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Trader Formula Chris Dunn

Market Wizard
Cleveland Ohio/United States

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation
Broker/Data: Tradestation, DeCarley, others
Favorite Futures: futures

tazzie View Post
Does anyone know if this is a worthwhile course to take? I am very new and feel some sort of course would be helpful and less timewasting than trying to search and figure out on my own.

I have no idea, but I would recommend you spend time reading all the free info you can first (this site, get trading books from library, listen to trader interview podcasts, etc). You'll find a lot of garbage, and a lot of contradictory info, but if you read enough, you'll eventually 1) be able to separate the good from the bad, and 2) find what you really want to trade, and how (stocks? futures? mechanical? discretionary? algorithmic?). Then you might pursue a paid course, but at least you'll know enough not to fall victim to the junk peddlers.

Bottom line, though is that you can either spend time educating yourself to sniff out frauds, or spend money without knowing if the method/course.system is even legit.

If you have any questions please send me a Private Message or use the futures.io "Ask Me Anything" thread
The following 3 users say Thank You to kevinkdog for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix