Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

East Bend

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MetaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures, Oil, Gold, NQ

re: Matthew

Hi Matthew,

I'm willing to, and do share everything I've learned and know about what I know Matthew. So much so that people who've come to the event who are great programmers (great like Cory and Gomi are in here, great) have gone back to their desks and written algorithms that approximate what I've created (which is awesome...it means I taught it well enough that someone else could replicate it). While we're not IO or BMT - we attempt to uphold the ideals and the high bar established here with as close to an open source community as I can achieve as a paid provider. As a general rule, people who want to learn will learn.

I'm glad you're in here Matt, and appreciate your comments. I'm a BMT member, and was a customer/trader long before we ever ended up doing this. I'm not perfect - but am progressing as an educator (there's no school for webinar presenting, btw...you learn as you go). Sometimes I get in the way of the message or lesson I'm trying to communicate despite my best intentions, amplified by the "online" phenomenon where people type things bravely they would never say to someone's face. It's hard to bat 1,000 when people and personalities and everyone's history gets intertwined. You do your best and try to learn from it, I guess.

Many times people are abusive, or contrarian for contrarian's sake because of how they were treated by the last educational provider, and project that onto the next person (I used to do to that, at least). I had one BMT member since this last guy's rant approach me civilly and respectfully - willing to take the software for free with the training and report back what he saw here - so we're going to work with him and happy to do so in a spirit of honest skepticism. If your'e up for that as well, I'll be happy to extend it to you with a lifetime license gift out of respect for what happens in these forums and for Mike who I believe to be one of the good guys. (again, PM me).

I appreciate this community, and thank you for your insights. Will try to learn from them going forward.

Have a great trading week everyone.

Please send me a Private Message if you have any questions about BTTFT services

Last edited by BTTFT Michael; October 11th, 2015 at 09:08 AM. Reason: thought of something else
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BTTFT Michael for this post: