I am being charged $15 fee from the CME every month? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

I am being charged $15 fee from the CME every month?

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

I have just made a correction on all posts. $5 per CME exchange, and $15 for all 4, and rates are not going up next year for retail. Pro fees are going up to $85 per exchange, so pro are affected (brokers, CTAs, etc).
I have been looking at a number of FCMs as far as our future fees, and assumed the rates will go up for everyone.
Clearly, the CME has left the retail at the same rate, so it a relief to you guys to some degree.
Since we have a number of FCMs, we would require a direct access to all. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
Thank you to @traderwerks for the PDF. Never the less, I would still argue that the current current cost is not fair to traders and professionals and my argument still holds.

Matt
Optimus Futures

There is a risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results,

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
The following 2 users say Thank You to mattz for this post: