I am being charged $15 fee from the CME every month? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

I am being charged $15 fee from the CME every month?

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

Big Mike View Post
@mattz
Naturally, the amount the broker makes isn't the same as CME, but could still implement what you described

Sent from my phone

This is the main point, broker makes 99% of the time in discount business less than the exchange.
The CME will keep raising the cost, and I will keep lowering to accommodate that?
Not to be sarcastic, but in that regard maybe I should cover platforms, indicators, DTN, etc...
The number of people who would qualify for such discount is far and few in between.
Those who do high volumes are at low levels of commissions to help them accommodate other costs.

Matt
Optimus Futures

There is a risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
The following user says Thank You to mattz for this post: