I am being charged $15 fee from the CME every month? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

I am being charged $15 fee from the CME every month?

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

steve2222 View Post
@mattz

This is not helped by most brokers only bothering to offer the $5/$15 CME fee option, even though CME have a pricing option for top of book only at $1/$3.

......a post a few back that OEC has, but I am not aware of any other brokers who offer the top of book option.

Given the CME fees are going up (based on your post) I sure hope some other brokers get round to offering top of book CME data/fees.

@steve2222 Its the data feed vendor that implements top of book and the platform provider, not the broker.
Call your platform provider and ask them to implement it via your broker/FCM.
I would GLADLY implement top of book if possible and the data feed vendors offers it.

For example: CQG always had top of book, but only on their native platforms.
Others platforms, if they use CQG, need to accommodate that.

Matt
Optimus Futures

There is a risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.

Last edited by mattz; October 11th, 2015 at 02:31 PM.
The following user says Thank You to mattz for this post: