Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Auckland

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: CL and ES

Attended the Live session with Michael

what an interesting an eventful session this was yesterday.

Michael loves his system and his own voice..He was barking and i mean it when I say barking at another member and was so condescending in his manner.

I asked him a question and he answered as wasn't sure if his signals meant going Long or Short...After that another signal did not workout so i asked him for clarification.

Michael the great did not respond to my questions ( as the signal went against his call) I stayed in the room for another 30 minutes and asked him few times.

Before leaving the room due to frustration said that he is yet another vendor who will only respond when he is right or market works out.....No response and left the room...

He than followed up with a not so pleasant email...What a hero....he had the opportunity to respond in the room but choose not to...

Well yet another Vendor who is promoted @NinjaTrader on regular basis shows the true colors...

Attached Thumbnails
Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-garage-training-book-9-2-15.pdf  
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sharmas for this post: