Algovisor user experience please | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Algovisor user experience please

Elite Member
Vancouver Canada

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Investor RT & Ninja
Broker/Data: IB & IQ DTN
Favorite Futures: ES

Expensive with limited support

I have decided NOT to pay for this tool. Actually it can be very useful tool for my trading style but it has 3 big drawbacks.

First is the price. At 60 Canadian dollars a month, it's VERY expensive. I believe you have the option to buy it, like Jigsaw or bookmap but costs well over 2000 dollars. I think the pricing is a joke. Especially for a tool which is hardly used or known, as far as I can tell from the response here.

Second reason is the LACK of option to filter out smaller trades in the order flow MAP. The order flow RUN has that option but not the map version which I liked. Since JigSaw has those features and more, which I already bought, I don't see any additional advantages.

Finally, the support. i.e help to read the order flow patterns. Apart from the brief but useful homepage videos, there is JUST 1 Youtube video in Russian, possibly by the developer. I couldn't find ANY third party review or feedback.

Hence, I decided not to pay extra for this tool but will consider, if it becomes cheaper, (lot cheaper actually) or add additional features to filter out small trades. Until then, I will wait.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Narcissus for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix