Never given Source file. Ever Decompile With Ease? | Hire a Consultant or Programmer

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Hire a Consultant or Programmer

Within this forum you can create a request thread describing a project or job you wish to hire a developer / programmer, or paid consultant for

Never given Source file. Ever Decompile With Ease?

Durham, NC

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trade, Meta Trader
Broker/Data: PFG

Never given Source file. Ever Decompile With Ease?

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Hi,
Back when I was a baby trader. I had an indicator coded on Elance. After digging through it yesterday I realized that I was never sent the correct source file. It may be on a now defunct computer, but when I opened it says DLL. This is a very simple strategy, yet I like and use it and wanted to make some changes.

It uses Moving Averages as a background and screens the trades for pull backs. I wanted to add different sound alerts to know when a pullback was coming. That is how I discovered what had happened. Anyway, can anyone point me to or help decompile it? I have no idea how that works. Happy to share it if it would be useful...

Thanks
Added Elance workroom post

Paid Services Forum: Hire a Consultant or Programmer

In this subforum only the thread starter may post replies to this thread. To contact or reply to user "currencychick", please send a Private Message.

Important threads to read regarding this Paid Services subforum:

- Do you really need to pay for it?
- Protect yourself
- Do research before hiring
- How to pay for services
- Rating a transaction after it is completed
- Disclaimer: Services here are not endorsed by futures.io

Attached Files
Register to download File Type: cs GGTrendPloting.cs (10.7 KB, 34 views)
Register to download File Type: dll GGTrendPloting.dll (36.0 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by currencychick; October 2nd, 2015 at 10:53 AM. Reason: adding pictures