NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Belgium

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: SaxoTrader
Broker/Data: SaxoBank
Favorite Futures: ESTX

Mike, I've encountered many losses from either technical failures or ethical problems or collapses at brokers during my career. I now let the minimum money amounts at brokers, bare minimum, period, not more than I need to trade at max leverage or close (you hear me right). The rest is safe at my bank account. This is pure choice and has nothing to do with overall assets nor real leverage used.
Actually I apply a type of trading which I call "cellular culture" because I cut my assets in risk sizes allocation that I risk fully and leverage as the trading sequence evolves.
Some fail, some rise exponentially, and then I split the winnings and start all over again.
Maybe you fund your account fully and admit you can risk it in 100 risk units, while I put only 1 risk unit at a time and call it "a shot" and will allow me multiple over x period of time only.

I'm definitely not out of my mind, all is thought carefully Since I care about the strategical aspects of CFDs, I'd care to retrieve close to the same properties on futures. I like split sizes to the most little possible to scale in-out, hedge and pyramid all at the same time. I try to trade most timeframes at the same time into trend and countertrend positions altogether in order to not lose time and benefit from ranges until a real swing trade happens which I'm enough humble not to forecast.

@NinjaTrader, please consider : we are not one, we are many

Last edited by SARdynamite; October 2nd, 2015 at 02:45 AM.
The following user says Thank You to SARdynamite for this post: