CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network)

Elite Member
Atlanta, Georgia/USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: Futures, Options

CFRN

These posts are very helpful to me because I am a memeber and trying to figure out how to make this work. Michael does make profits the vast majority of days, I do believe he is trading live and does count his losses accurately because some days there are a handful or more. You do have to be quick to keep up with him, amazingly quick, I am still working on this. I believe if you can hone this skill very sharply, executing trades and drawing trendlines with rapid speed and accuracy, while being very disciplined to take your stop outs and break evens, you can make money with this, I am still working on this because I have not found anything any better. I am also learning volume profile with another system, GTR, but that will take a while to master as well. None of these rooms I have found will enable anyone to just walk in and succeed without a lot of hard work, and rock solid discipline, not easy at all.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Greg4hvn for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix