Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Kennesaw, GA/USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT,TS
Broker/Data: AMP, CQG
Favorite Futures: 6E, CL, ES

How Long?

BobStevens View Post
There are many naysayers to this software package. You reinforced a valuable lesson "Free Advice is generally worth what you pay for it ...nothing."

I am happy that I went to a couple of presentations to see for myself. I thought it impressive and bought it. It does take screen time, I am not aware of a system that does not. The reward for me have been well worth the effort. Depending upon volatility in the market I garner between 90 and 200 ticks per contract per day. I generally trade Oil and the Russell between 8:30 - 11:30 Eastern Time. Beside the ticks, it is virtually stress free trading, almost boring sometimes.

Is it for everyone, heck no! - Nothing is. It is for someone who wants an edge to their trading.

Don't take my word for it, and don't take the word of the naysayers who spent a modicum of time reviewing, or disbelieving the concepts. Listen to the seminars yourself, with an open mind. Pay attention to the content presented, not the personality of the presenters

Hello Mr. Stevens,

How long exactly have you been using BTTFT? I ask because I'd like to gauge your success of 90 to 200 ticks per lot or 80 to 120 ticks per lot like your later post relayed. Either way I'm impressed! Also could you provide some screen shots explaining your success?

Blessings!

[/SIGPIC]